Westport Leisure Park
Westport Leisure Park is in the ownership of Mayo County Council and is managed by Westport Leisure Park Limited. This company comprises of a board of directors drawn from West Mayo Municipal Authority, Mayo County Council and the Westport Community.
A team of over thirty fully qualified and highly motivated health and fitness professionals under the direction of the General Manager Dermott Langan and Operations Managers Paul Feeney and Colette Sweeney are responsible for the day to day operation of the facility.
The facility is run to very high standards, and has been awarded The Ireland Active White Flag each year since the inauguration of the award – in November 2018 its received its 18th White Flag – Gold Award. The quality of the facilities are second to none with REPS Ireland accredited staff.
The Westport Leisure Park has something for everyone:
- 25m Swimming Pool (with disabled hoist available)
- Childrens’ Fun Pool
- Three Changing Areas – Male, Female and Universal Changing for Families or persons with Disabilities
- Air-conditioned Fitness Suite
- Health Spa area with Sauna and Steam Room
- Plunge Pool
- Aerobics Studio
- Spinning Studio
- Beauty Clinic
- TANNING ROOMS – Strictly over 18s.
- Massage and Running Clinic
- Swimwear and Pool Accessories for sale.