Westport Glamping is hidden away in the midst of charming beautiful landscape with rolling hills and green fields. On a clear evening as you peep through the trees you may be able to watch the sun set on Croagh Patrick.
It’s easy, you simply relax and enjoy your holiday at your own pace.
Our aim is to create a place where you and your family or friends can relax and unwind from the noise and hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Whilst relaxing we want you to experience life in the countryside and to hear and see the history surrounding Doon Angus Farm.
Some of the things on the farm we think you will enjoy include:
- Have a tour of the farm with the owners Martin or Marie
- Checking out the hens in their coop and collecting some fresh eggs for breakfast
- Having an energetic fun run around with our lovable dog Scamp.
- Feeding the calves in the winter or counting the calves in the fields in the summer.
- Talk to Lily, Molly and Misty our Connemara ponies who love nothing more than to be rubbed and fed with oats on a summer’s evening
- Children can roam free, exploring their natural surroundings, building campfires or rustling up an evening feast on the barbecue.
- Couples seeking a romantic break can enjoy stunning sunsets and starry nights from the comfort of their pod.
If you want a little bit more action there’s a wealth of family friendly activities to experience in the surrounding areas including cycling, kayaking, hill walking, swimming at the sea side and boat trips as well as plenty of excellent pubs, restaurants and shops in the nearby market town of Westport